Bachelors degree is preferred or 5 years of successful work experience.
Must be located near the Columbus area for consideration
Position located in Columbus, OH
We are looking for experienced professionals in the Columbus area. who are seeking a rewarding career with a top rated Fortune 100 Company.
New York Life, established in 1845, is one of the most respected and successful companies in America and internationally. Headquartered in New York City, New York Life's family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income products, and long term care insurance. New York Life Investment Management LLC provides institutional asset management and retirement plan services. Other New York Life affiliates provide an array of securities products and services, as well as institutional and retail mutual funds.
Becoming a New York Life Financial Services Professional is an ideal opportunity for individuals who want to build a financial services business with significant income potential, help others achieve financial security, and maintain a flexible schedule. We offer tremendous guidance, encouragement, and training for those who want to take this path. As a Financial Services Professional it is your responsibility to help individuals plan for their future. Do you have a retirement plan in place? What do you have to do today, to put your children through college? How do you plan on transferring your wealth to heirs?
A licensed Insurance Sales & Financial Advisor is responsible for:
- Meeting and contacting new potential clients to discuss financial concerns and needs
- Conducting information gathering meetings with clients
- Analyzing client needs and presenting potential solutions
- Providing on-going service to clients
- Developing and implementing personal business and marketing plans
- On-going development of professional skills and knowledge
What you ll experience here at New York Life:
- Enjoying a flexible lifestyle
- Being your own boss, but with many levels of support and expertise behind you
- Working toward personal and professional growth
- Pursuing an opportunity for very high income
- Performing a valuable service to others in your community
- Opportunity to move into management coaching others to be successful
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous sales experience a +
- Life and health licenses within 30 days of acceptance (_company will pay for costs_)
- FINRA series 6 or 7 and 63 registrations within 120 days (_company will pay for costs_)
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- Strong sales, analytical, decision-making, interpersonal, leadership and communications skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Previous Athlete and/or Coaching profession
- NYLIC University: One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- 401(k) Saving Plan
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Reimbursement for industry designations
- Discounts from major wireless carriers
- Local discounts (based on location) for gym members
EOE M/F/D/V 503908
Associated topics: buyer, corporate, dealer, livestock, marketing, middle, person, product, risk, specialist Ref:2212890509.33545515601789983792